TERMS & CONDITIONS
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
• You can book online www.essencespasb.com or may call us anytime during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
• We welcome walk-ins at any time, yet we cannot guarantee there will be an available therapist. Calling ahead is always recommended.
• Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage, facial, semi permanent make up, botox, and/or sauna session
RESCHEDULING OR CANCELING YOUR APPOINTMENT
• You may cancel an appointment with no charge any time before 24hrs preceding your appointment. Same-day cancellations or a "no show” for your scheduled appointment will result in a $50 charge for that visit. You may be able to reschedule your appointment for the same day with no charge as long as an appointment is available on the same day. However, if an appointment is not available on the same day, it is considered a cancellation of your appointment and will result in a $50 charge per appointment set for that visit.
SELF CARE MEMBERSHIP
• Your SELF CARE MEMBERSHIP entitles you to a monthly prepaid credit in the amount indicated as per your subscription level you have selected on the correspondent page*. (Additional fees may apply. See store for pricing.)
• You may receive unlimited additional treatments during the month at a discounted rate.
• You may use your prepaid credits for massages, sauna and/or facials at our store.. Gratuity, add ons and products have to be paid with credit card or cash, this cannot be covered with membership credits.
• Your membership and prepaid credits CANNOT be transferred to anyone else. If you have an individual Membership Plan, you are the only person that can use your prepaid credits. If you have a family Plan, the persons listed on your file are the only ones that can use your prepaid credits.
• You may use your prepaid credit towards massages, facials and infrared saunas.
• You may freeze/suspend charges on your account after 4 months of enrollment in the membership plan after that period of time you can cancel anytime. You can request to pause the membership what means that you will not be billed during maximum 2 months per year. However, you may not use your prepaid credits and they will not be available to you until you choose to reactivate it. We will not charge you a reinstatement fee and any prepaid credits held in your account will be made available to you once your recurring billing is reactivated. Otherwise you will have to be charged with the full price and not the discounted price.
• If you are not able to come in during a particular month, you still will be charged and your prepaid credits will rollover to the next month.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
If you choose to terminate your Membership:
• Your Membership is set up month to month and auto-renews for at least 4 months and until you cancel.
• You can cancel your membership at any time after 4 months of enrollment, by sending a written notification to us to cancel your Membership
• If you have a "Paid in Full” Membership, understand that you will not be able to be refunded any money for any portion of your unused credits.
If we choose to terminate your Membership:
We may cancel your Membership at any time and all prepaid massages will be considered forfeited by you for any of the following reasons:
• You abuse your Membership due to misuse of appointments such as excessive cancellations or no-shows.
• You try to have someone else or unauthorized person use your Membership.
• If you have insufficient funds in your account for your monthly Membership fee two consecutive months in a row from the provided credit/debit card. Use of accumulated pre-paid credits will not be allowed until a new credit card is updated in our system.
• Inappropriate behavior from the clients towards practitioners will not be tolerated in any manner.
• You have knowingly given us false information and credit account information to process your Membership.
• We reserve the right to terminate or deny re-enrollment for an undetermined amount of time for not following any of our terms and conditions.
GIFT CARDS AND INFRARED SAUNA PACKAGES are final sale and we don’t refund them.
Gift Cards may be use to purchase any service, retail item, add ons or gratuity.
Sauna Packages cannot be exchanged for massages as they are final sale
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items. We encourage our clients to keep their valuables at home or in their vehicle.
• We reserve the right to change rules, regulations, and pricing at any time.
• Changes in pricing and/or to the Terms and Conditions will be posted for 10 (ten) days and we will notify you 10 (ten) days prior to the change via the email address provided on your account or by sms. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at any time for any reason.
• Clients under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to provide a signature for authorization of the session. Children 12 years old and younger must have a parent/guardian in the treatment room with them at all times. Massage sessions must be scheduled with a therapist of the same gender. For sauna sessions, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
• We abide by local laws and/or ordinances that supersede our minor's policies as outlined.
• It is your responsibility to inform the therapist of any pre-existing conditions, limitations or specific sensitivities as well as to inform your therapist if you feel any discomfort during a treatment. In the event you experience discomfort, ask the therapist to adjust the level of pressure. We only hire Professional Massage Therapists who comply with State, City and/or Local Licensing and Regulation requirements. If you have any questions, comments or complaints about your massage therapist, please notify the manager.